For more great betting and fantasy insights, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds of winning the Bengals vs the Raiders
Over / Under Visions
- Cincinnati and its opponents combined to score more than 48.5 points in nine out of 18 games this season.
- Las Vegas games have scored 48.5 points on 15 of 32 chances this season.
- The two teams’ average score-per-game, 49.1, is 0.6 more points than Saturday’s over/under.
- The combined 47.9 points in the game these two teams have allowed this season is 0.6 less than the 48.5 total in this competition.
- The Bengals Games have an average total of 46.2 points this season, 2.3 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 2021, games involving Raiders averaged 48.1 points, 0.4 points lower than this game’s Over/Under group.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati played 17 games, with 11 wins against difference.
- The Bengals were favored by 5.5 points or more three times this season and covered the difference in one of them.
- This year’s Cincinnati Games scored more than eight out of a total of 18 fixed points (44.4%).
- Bengals average 27.1 points per game, compared to 25.8 points per outing the Raiders give up.
- When Cincinnati scores more than 25.8 points, the score is 8-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Bengals have over 24.3 yards per game (361.5) which the Raiders allow per game (337.2).
- In games Cincinnati captures over 337.2 yards, the team is 6-5 against spread and 7-4 overall.
- The Bengals have converted the ball more than 21 times this season, six times more than those forced by the attackers (15).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest price difference, money listing, and total for the Cincinnati Raiders match.
Raiders stats and trends
- Against the spread, Las Vegas 16-16-0 this year.
- The Raiders have a record 6-3 versus in their nine games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more this year.
- Las Vegas has generated over 43.8% of its chances this season (14 times in 32 games with total points set).
- This year, the Raiders averaged 0.1 points per game (22.0) which the Bengals would allow (22.1).
- Las Vegas is 14-1 against spread and 8-0 overall in games when you score more than 22.1 points.
- Raiders average 363.8 yards per game, just 13.0 yards higher than the 350.8 yards allowed by the Bengals.
- When Las Vegas’ total is over 350.8 yards, the team is 11-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Raiders have converted the ball three times (24 total) forcing the Bengals to turn 21 this season.
Insights of home and roads
- At home this year, Cincinnati was 5-4 overall and 4-5 against the lead.
- On their home ground, the Bengals have one ATS win (1-1) as 5.5 or more favorites.
- Cincinnati has surpassed the aggregate in six of its nine home games this year.
- This season, the Bengals have averaged 47.5 home games, 1.0 points less than those over or under (48.5).
- Las Vegas 9-6 overall, and 8-7 against the spread, in the first leg games.
- This season, in 15 away games, Las Vegas has surpassed the total six times.
- The average out-of-game Raiders total score this season is 48.3, which is 0.2 points lower than this over/under competition (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.